Personalized Hawaiian Jewelry Bangles - Ali'i Design
The Ali'i in Hawai'ian culture were those inhabiting the upper echelons of society. Likewise, Thom's Ali'i Designs include some of his finest work. Personalizing your piece with a name or meaningful word ensures that the heart of your custom piece will shine through for a lifetime... And beyond.
Our bangles are meticulously handcrafted by master designer and engraver Thom Sirivattha. Thom's intensively studied techniques ensure that every piece leaving his bench has the gleam, brilliance and texture that only a sketchbook and hand engraving can achieve. Touch their gleaming surface. Feel the difference. Each piece is individually signed by the artist.
Choose from 12 design patterns
A) Queen Maile Type 1
B) Queen Maile Type 1
C) Diamond Cut Maile
D) English Scroll Type 1
E) English Scroll Type 2
F) Heart Scroll
G) Double Scroll
H) Lehua Flower
I) Plumeria Lei Type 1
J) Plumeria Lei Type 2
Two wire types are available
- For 6, 8, 10, 12 mm Width
- Flat Wire - 1.5 mm thickness
- Barrel Wire - 2.0 mm thickness
- Flat Wire - 1.2 mm thickness
- Barrel Wire - 1.7 mm thickness
Edging & Lettering
- The standard edging design is the Plain Smooth Border. But you may choose different designs for your piece. Choices include: Coin, Black, Diamond Cut, Rope, or Cutout. Please go to "Edging Design" to make your selection.
- Lettering may vary slightly from the pictures shown. Color Chart
- Font sizes will be larger or smaller according to word(s) length and the size of the piece. More letters will result in narrower and smaller script than with fewer letters.
Available lettering styles
About Custom Orders
Custom orders normally take about three weeks to complete – except during peak seasons (i.e., graduation, Valentine's Day, Christmas, etc.) when orders take longer – so order early! We will notify you by email once your custom piece is finished.